One of our Project Client migrated to Office 365 but issue is EnterpriseVault shortcut items were also migrated so now it is required to remove those shortcut messages.
These messages are of Class: IPM.Note.EnterpriseVault.ShortCut
I started searching the internet for some script so that I don't have to rework on what has already been done by the community.
First Method that I came across was using MRM
but we were interested in some scripting so we came across below two scripts that didn't worked for us & we had issues running those (had not enough time to troubleshoot), others also faced the similar issues that can be seen in the comments.
Than I started writing one of my own which is based on outlook.
Finally I found the below one that absolutely worked fine , without a single issue.
Just want to share the research...